Charge, membership & contact information
Charge, membership & contact information for the InForum Steering Committee.
The Committee is charged to advise and assist the Chair through the following goals:
- Continue to identify topics and information that are best shared face to face with libraries staff, such as celebrating staff successes, awards, publications, introductions of new staff, sharing innovation, and expanding Libraries' staff involvement in the larger communities;
- Facilitate the monthly OneWednesday discussions and provide feedback from these discussions to the Director for review and possible action;
- Maintain Web sites for the InForum assemblies and the OneWednesday discussions;
- Maintain a continuing schedule of assembly dates, while ensuring varying times, dates and venues;
- Continue to provide staff with a means for suggesting possible ideas for the InForum assemblies and OneWednesday discussions;
- Continue to explore ways to facilitate the maximum staff attendance at each of the monthly assemblies;
- Create and maintain a space in post-renovated Suzzallo to be used by staff to stimulate creativity; and
- Carry out other related activities as requested by the Director.
The InForum Steering Committee will be composed of nine members, plus an ex officio member as appropriate. Every year in June, the Chair will solicit members to rotate off the Committee and a call for volunteers to serve on the steering committee will be distributed to staff by the Director of Libraries. A maximum term by a member on the InForum Steering Committee is four years. The Committee will attempt to have broad representation of members from around the University of Washington Libraries system. The Committee will continue to consult broadly with individuals and groups, including the University Libraries Council, and units as needed.
January 21, 2004
Membership & Contact Information
Contact the InForum Steering Committee with ideas or suggestions for an InForum presentation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting any Steering Committee member.
Siôn Romaine, Acquisitions & Rapid Cataloging Services, Chair
Karen Brooks, Grant Application & Fiscal Coordinator
Cathy Campbell, Health Sciences
Marchette Dubois, International Studies
Theo Gerontakos, Monographic Services
Daniel Holmberg, Central Circulation Services
Noreen Jacky, Built Environments
Val Lawrence, Health Sciences
Linda Ambre, Libraries Administration
Elaine Jennerich, Organization Development & Training