Documentation for Staffweb Editors and Content Managers
Best practices, documentation, Plone how-to's, and other information for Staffweb editors and content managers. For training or consultation, contact Carolyn Aamot at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 543-1859. Report problems with Staffweb to email@example.com.
- Best Practices, Guidelines, and Requirements for Staffweb Editors
- Best practices, guidelines, and requirements for staff who add, edit, manage, and maintain content on Staffweb.
- Events: How to Create and Post an Announcement
- Instructions for creating and posting event announcements to the main Libraries calendar and list(s) on Staffweb.
- Committees & Groups Folders: Requirements and Content Management Best Practices
- Step by step instructions for setting up a new committee or group folder and adding required documentation, minutes, and other content to Staffweb.
- Unit Folders: Requirements and Content Management Best Practices
- Requirements and content management best practices for Staffweb editors who create and/or manage content in unit folders.
- A good primer on web accessibility and the specific features in plone that enable usability both as a user and as an author.
- Publishing States in Plone: Private, Restricted, Published
- Definitions of publishing states in Plone. How and when to publish, restrict, or make content private on Staffweb.
- Documentation for creating and editing using Plone and the TinyMCE editing tool.